Hello, sorry for the wait. Not that anyone was waiting, or anything! So, I had post some time ago with the title: ‘So, it’s been a while’, but this time it really has been a while, by which I mean almost two months. And unfortunately, I’m back and I’m bad… Maybe not the latter. Anyway, what’s been going on in my life, and what’s been going on in yours? (I’m not kidding, I’m really interested, please let me know!) So, let’s just write a list:
- Went to London for three days in the Easter holidays.
- Had a lot of delicious chocolate.
- My sister went on a skiing trip to Austria, lucky!
- Have been put on an official book buying ban.
- Started counselling (*sigh*)
- Revision for mock exams (*cringe**freaks out**eats more chocolate)
- Watched The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime at the West End.
- Went to Choccywoccydoodah (London) and the cafe there.
- Had the best meal of my life
- Found out about my German speaking exam. Oh, ahh, urghh…
- Official love of Zootropolis!
- Watched Matilda on stage in Manchester.
- Watched The Boy
- Read Alice in Wonderland
- Read The Art of Being Normal (didn’t work, but related to it very much)
There’s more that I have done, but some of them are even more boring than the ones I’ve already mentioned. Either way, I hope you have all had a great Easter, Pancake Day, Holiday and all the other stuff and I’m also hoping that you haven’t been too stressed with life, because, well, it’s annoying. I’ll leave you with some great pictures of stuff, where I’ve been, relating to the things I’ve mentioned. Try to enjoy and I hope you have had an alright experience reading, Q 🙂 xx